CCAvenue Payment Gateway Integration in WordPress Guide
CCAvenue Payment Gateway Integration in WordPress
Are you making a website in WordPress? you want to know? The process of CCAvenue Payment gateway integration is very simple by WordPress Plugin. Without any hassle, you can start selling your own products online on your WordPress based E-Commerce website in next 15 minutes. Here I’m explaining this process step by step. I have written this short tutorial to make easy for you to convert your site to eCommerce by CCAvenue integration.
CCAvenue Payment Gateway Integration Step by Step
- Before getting started, Make sure that your CCAvenue account is activated. Login and go to Dashboard to check all status.
- From your WordPress Dashboard, Install and Activate WooCommerce CCAvenue MCPG Official (Plugin Page). Specially this plugin is specially designed to work together. Thus, it is 100% supportable and easy to configure.
- Now Go to WooCommerce Settings » Checkout tab » Ccavenue MCPG Payment option.
CCAvenue Payment Gateway WooCommerce Plugin
4. This is How You can Setup CC Avenue Online Payment Gateway Plugin for first time
5. Enable it by clicking on Checkbox button. Also, there you can modify title, description as per your requirement. By default, you can leave it as it is.
6. Login to your CCAvenue Account
7. Under settings option. You can find your merchant id, access code and encryption key.
8. Enter all required details in your plugin settings and click save changes to complete integration process.9. After successful integration of CCavenue, Under Woo Commerce Checkout tab you can see Check mark tick. It means your payment gateway is ready for handling online transaction.
CCAvenue Payment Gateway WordPress Plugin Integration
That’s it, you have completed CCAvenue payment gateway integration. Enjoy happy transaction with your new E-Commerce websites.