Google Search Console Free SEO Tool Feature 2020
Google webmasters tool now is called Google search console, Google Webmasters Tools is one of the most trusted and useful free SEO tools for tracking SEO performance.
Google Webmasters tools provide a bunch of features to manage the SEO of any website. And I will say that it would be mandatory for all webmasters to improve SEO performance.
Google Search Console for SEO
You can use the Google webmasters tool along with Google Analytics and you will get much better reporting results. Google Analytics account can fetch your Google Webmasters tool account data at one place in Analytics.
If you are already using Google Analytics, with account validation steps you could easily integrate it with Google Webmaster Tools.
In the web market, there are hundreds of SEO tools available to improve SEO ranking, but maximum bloggers and webmasters trust on the free SEO tools by Google Webmasters.
The accuracy of the result in the Google Webmasters tool is high in comparison to other SEO tools, due to its accuracy, it becomes the best backlink tracking tools.
The important part of the Google Search Console is, it is a 100% free SEO Tool you don’t need to pay for it. Google Webmasters Tool having many features as you couldn’t imagine. You can perform the following major activity In the Google webmasters tool a free Google search console.
How to use Google Search Console 2020
- Query: Search console query feature can help you quickly identify keywords that are relevant, but need a boost from linking or further content optimization. The query gives you details on what keywords your site is currently ranked for. This is one of the fastest ways to track your SEO result whether your efforts to get on the proper direction for a specific keyword are working. It’s important to remember that “rank for” means showing up in the SERPs — not necessarily actively attracting traffic.
- Impressions: SERP’s impressions will help you to analyze, how many people are seeing your website for a specific keyword search. This metric gives you a good sense of how many people are seeing specific sections of your content for a particular keyword. This is another way to confirm the value of a keyword in addition to traffic data from the Google Keywords module and other tools.
- Clicks: Of the people who are seeing your site on SERPs, how many are clicking? This information lets you know how many searchers seeing your site are taking action and clicking on your search result.
- CTR: Your CTR, or click-through rate, is the percentage of people that are clicking on your site in the search results. If your click-through rates are low, look at whether you can improve your Meta description for that page. Can the content be made more relevant to the queries driving the most impressions for that page, or can you add a stronger call to action in the title tag or Meta description? You should also consider the broader search landscape: is PPC activity driving traffic away from your branded results in the search, for example?
- Average Position: This metric tells you where your site typically ranks for each keyword. Since the vast majority of traffic goes to the sites in the top 3 positions for a given term, it’s helpful to see how you’re performing and the impact that has on your traffic.
- Add a sitemap file: You can add your sitemap on first priority. Once your site is verified, you should create and submit a sitemap via the Webmasters Tool interface. A sitemap is a simple file that will tell Google what pages you have on your website. If you are running a WordPress website, it’s worth installing the XML sitemaps plugin which will build an XML sitemap for you.
- Add a robot.txt file: it is an endless list of user agents and disallowed files and directories. Basically, the syntax is as follows:
If you are using managed WordPress hosting then request your provider to validate the Google search console account.
Google webmasters tool now Google Search Console is only the best free SEO tools to track your SERPs performance. It’s having a lot of functionally to implement on your website. The advanced feature of Google search console backlinks tracking, bugs tracking, duplicate content finding, fetch as Google site submission, crawl rates, and more are there. We have to afford to help you to integrate the Google webmasters tool with your website. If you face any difficulties to implement it with your website leave a message.
Like this post useful, likes it on our social media and share with others.
Super Material with real-world examples. I will go through it every day for a week to embed in my mind. I feel it will surely help me to help others in a great way.
Thank you, Mehul
Very nice your bloging
Thank you Sanjit Kujur
Hey. Thanks for the post, it’s really helpful for all of us, bloggers,
Thank u for sharing directory submission site details. Directory submission is only good when you submit them in High PR Rank directories.
thanks for sharing a wonderful site all site are very good working i have check all site and mostly site are very good working please keep it up