Guest Post Submission
We are introducing guest post submission on our site. If you are an author or interested to write about the technology niche, including in our site category only.
By submitting an article to Webly Digital, you acknowledge that you understand and complete with the following:
Guest Post Submission instructions
- Guest Posts must be your own original work and a minimum of 500 words in English.
- Plagiarism or copyright infringement is not permitted.
- When quoting others, please make sure to properly site source.
- Posts will acknowledge your authorship but will be the property of Webly Digital.
- You are more than welcome to share a link to the posts you have authored on social media or your website.
- Affiliate links shall not be included in Guest Post submissions.
- Guest Post writers will be allowed to have one link to their website or social media profile within the author acknowledgment. This may not be an affiliate link or point to an affiliate site.
- We do not offer any compensation for writing Guest Posts. But in the feature we planned.
- We do not guarantee any particular site or audience reach.
- Webly Digital reserves the right to edit Guest Posts where necessary.
- Once we officially post a Guest Post, you’re welcome to request we make grammatical or wording changes. Any edits that change the content or meaning of an article will need an “EDIT:” disclaimer added with a date. You are also welcome to request changes/updates to your photo, bio, or links. If at any time in the future you want to request such changes, email us and we’ll do our best to accommodate.
- Webly Digital reserves the right to refuse publication or remove a Guest Post without prior notice to the Guest Post writer if any objection would rise.
- By providing a Guest Post submission to Webly Digital, you agree that you are in no way becoming a part of the website or company, nor shall you hold yourself out to be a member of the Webly Digital website or company.
Note: mail your article to email@example.com along with your name, feature image, title, and meta description.