PayKun Payment Gateway
Here I am explaining to you the newest PayKun payment gateway Plugin giving the good competition of established gateway eg: CCAvenue, PayUmoney, RazorPay, etc.
If you are planning to start a new eCommerce website or have an existing one. you must have a payment gateway to receive money online.
The PayKun Payment Gateway can be integrated with the WordPress Website smoothly and easily with its readily available Plugins.
You can collect the online payments at the lowest per transaction discount rate (Lowest TDR @1.75%*) with PayKun in a hassle-free manner with your WordPress Website.
Payments can be accepted with various payment options like Debit/Credit cards, Master Card, Visa, AMEX, Diners Club, RuPay, Net Banking, Wallets, UPI/BHIM, QR Code, etc.
The PayKun smart merchant dashboard helps to track and manage these online payments efficiently and helps to plan and grow the business. With its smart analytics and various related functions like refunds, settlements, payments, customers, etc can be run in a smooth manner.
The PayKun WordPress Plugin is compatible with WooCommerce >= 2.4, including the new 3.0 release. It has been tested up to the 3.1.1 WooCommerce release.
PayKun Payment Gateway Integration In WordPress
I will explain the step-by-step process for the integration of the WordPress Website to PayKun.
- Get your PayKun Merchant Account activated first. Complete the easy registration with the basic required details and documents at paykun.com.
- After signing up, the test mode can be accessed from the My Profile section on the top right corner of the Merchant Dashboard.
- You will need the PayKun Merchant ID, Access Token and API Encryption Key which are available in the Merchant Dashboard itself. The Merchant ID can be obtained from the “My Profile” section and API Key from Settings > Security.
- Then go to the WordPress Plugin Directory, from there download and install the plugin.
- Next, log in to your WordPress account.
- From the WordPress Plugin Manager, activate the PayKun plugin.
- Later, go to the WooCommerce Settings and click on the Checkout/Payment Gateways Tab. Enable paykun payment method.
- Click on the ‘Manage’ button on the right side and edit the settings by clicking on PayKun.
- Enable the Payment Method and name it Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking. Please note that this will be shown on the Payments Page to the Customers.
- Insert the PayKun Merchant ID, Access Token & Encryption Key that was taken from the dashboard.
- Then you need to set the Payment Action to Authorize and Capture to auto-capture payments. In case, you would like to capture the payments manually from the Dashboard after manual verification, then set the Payment Method to Authorize.
In the Payment options now you can see Paykun.
You need to save the below configuration settings:
- Is live – Live option for real-time and Sandbox for testing
- Enable – Enable the checkbox
- Title – Paykun
- Description – Default
- Merchant Id – PayKun Merchant Id
- Access Token – Paykun Access Token
- Encryption Key – Paykun Encryption Key
- Return Page – Success Page URL
- Log (yes/no) – For troubleshooting
You have successfully installed the Woo-commerce plugin now. And you can start the collection of online payments with this PCI DSS compliant payment gateway in a safe and secure way.
You can avail free integration help from the technical support team of PayKun in case, you have any issues or confusion while following these steps.
Here is some other popular payment gateway integration:
CCAvenue Payment Gateway Integration in WordPress Guide
PayUmoney WordPress Plugin Payment Gateway Integration