PayUmoney WordPress Plugin Payment Gateway Integration
PayUmoney Payment Gateway Integration WordPress Step By Step Guide
The process of PayUmoney Payment Gateway Integration is straightforward by WordPress Plugin. I will show you how to install and configure the PayUmoney WordPress plugin for Woocommerce on your WordPress website.
Now you can collect payment online from your website through credit card, debit card, net banking, and other payment wallets. PayUmoney WordPress Plugin supports payment through both PayUmoney and Citrus. (Citrus Payments is now a Subsidiary of PayU).
The PayUMoney WordPress Plugin will support the latest version of Woocommerce 3.x. If you are using Woocommerce version 2.x. So we suggest you upgrade your Woocommerce and other WordPress plugins.
PayUmoney Payment Gateway Integration
1) Have a merchant account with PayUmoney or Citrus Payments. If haven’t already registered, please visit https://www.payumoney.com/ and then register as a merchant.
2. Know your PayUmoney Salt & Key to collect Payments via PayUmoney.These are available on the account details tab in the PayUmoney dashboard.
Know your Citrus Access Key & Secret Key which are available on the Citrus Merchant Dashboard.
PayUmoney WordPress Plugin Step By Step Guide
Here I will cover step by step with screen short PayUmoney Payment Gateway Integration process. PayUmoney WordPress Plugin free download Installing from the WordPress Admin Panel.
1) Log in to your site as a WordPress admin.
2) Choose Plugins from the Admin Menu & Click on ‘ Add New ’ submenu to add new plugins.
3) Click on the Upload Plugin button at the top of the screen.
4) Choose File from the appropriate location of the
PayUmoney_Woocommerce Module v3.0.2.zip file on your computer.
5) Click on Install. WordPress will then install the PayUmoney WordPress Plugin and ask if you want to activate it.
6) Click on ‘Activate Plugin’ to activate the PayUmoney Payment Gateway plugin.
7) Do Configurations as detailed in the section ‘ Configuring the Plugin’ section.
8) From the WooCommerce Admin Menu choose ‘Settings’ and then Checkout ( In Older
versions are known as Payment Gateways ).
9) Scroll down and Choose PayUmoney to configure the Plugin.
Note: If you do not see PayUmoney in the list at the top of the screen make sure you have activated the plugin from the WordPress Plugin Manager.
10) Enter the PayUmoney Merchant Key and salt. The values of key and salt are available in your Payumoney merchant dashboard. Also, choose the gateway mode as ‘Sandbox’ if you want to test the payments in the Test environment. (Or choose ‘Production’).
11)Scroll Down and enter the Citrus Access Key and Citrus Secret Key to enable Citrus as a Payment Gateway on your merchant.
Note: You may skip this step(4) if you want to configure only PayUmoney and do not need Citrus as a backup Payment Gateway. In that case, the entire traffic will be routed through PayUmoney. (Or through Citrus if only Citrus is configured and not PayUmoney)
Configure PayUmoney WordPress Plugin
12) Once you enable Citrus as a Payment Gateway you can also configure what percentage of the traffic should be routed between Citrus & PayUmoney as shown in the screenshot above.
- In the field Payment to Route to Citrus(%): Mention the percentage of traffic that should be routed through Citrus Payment Gateway.
- In the field Payment to Route to PayUmoney(%): Mention the percentage of traffic that should be routed through PayUmoney Payment Gateway.
13) Set My Account from the selection list as the default Return Page after payment response. You may also create a custom page and set it here. However, the custom page must contain appropriate WordPress/WooCommerce codes to show custom messages. Refer WordPress/WooCommerce development guide for using custom pages to do response handling.
14) Click on Save. Payumoney will now start appearing on your checkout page. now you have completed all the processes for your site with PayUmoney Payment Gateway Integration.
Payment Gateway PayUmoney WordPress plugin
PayU is the fintech and e-payments division of Naspers groups of the USA. In India, it’s providing the service in the name of PayU India and the operating site as PayUmoney.com.
If you face any issue during PayUmoney WordPress Plugin integration, you can contact PayUmoney customer care they will help you. PayUmoney customer care number 124-6793000 or you can also get help via support after login the dashboard, PayUmoney login here
Do you like to integrate CCAvenue on your WordPress site? refer our post on CCAvenue Payment Gateway Integration In WordPress Guide
Conclusion: We have explained to you the PayUmoney WordPress Plugin step by step guide in your WooCommerce shopping cart with WordPress. If you couldn’t understand any point or facing any issue on your site while integration the PayUmoney payment gateway. Let us know by the comments below.
Like this post Subscribe and share the post on social networks.
Easy to Understand
Thank you, Rimon Ang
PayUmoney WordPress Plugin where is this plugin ?
Yes, It’s WordPress plugin